Sunday, October 3, 2010

email sent

Hey Contestants,
 
This week we are at our first weigh-in.  Please email Jen Sarbacker with your percentages lost. Take the weight you lost divided by initial weight then times 100.  If you can't remember your exact initial weight you can just email Jen your current weight and she can figure it out. 
 
After the percentages have been calculated there will be an email sent,  so everyone will have the results.
 
There has been some negative feedback, regarding possibly cheating.  I think these are just rumors.  Hopefully for most this has been a positive contest.  I know personally I would have lost my motivation by now,  if it wasn't for this contest and some of the support I have gotten. ex: friends, family, other contestants, and the blog.
 
Lets keep up the drive towards a healthier tomorrow.
 
 
Sincerely,
Janice and Jenni
 

No comments:

Post a Comment